Hello and Welcome

to Crafti-n-Est...My place to share my love of craft with you.
Please browse my Posts, Pictures and ocasional waffle!!!
Email: egundry@warrington.ac.uk

Tuesday 5 June 2007

Pencil Lines Challenge

Love this fantastic site, www.pencillines.com, it is always full of beautiful inspiration so thought I would have a go at one of their template challenges...

...This was the template

And this is what I createdThis is Harry...Mr Danger!!!

He doesn`t go looking for danger ... it always finds him!

The journalling reads:

"I got one of those phonecalls...Harry has had an accident you need to come home! Battered and bruised he had fell off a bench...onto concrete...amazingly only an hour or so later he was playing football! He was left with a beautiful black eye!"

He wasn`t too impressed at having his photo taken...as you can see...he knew that I would scrapbook it!!!

The fabulous papers are all by Junkitz, cardstock is by Papermania, Title is cut with Hippie Chick cuttlebug alphabet, handcut arrows and a little bit of inking.

No comments: