Hello and Welcome

to Crafti-n-Est...My place to share my love of craft with you.
Please browse my Posts, Pictures and ocasional waffle!!!
Email: egundry@warrington.ac.uk

Monday 18 June 2007

One Template Two Ideas

Over on Bex`s site a challenge was set to use one template and create a scrap book layout and a card



This is the template












This is the card I created




The scan on this is a bit wonky :(

Paper is all by Sandylion, Thanks cut with Cuttlebug Curls and Swirls alphabet, ric, rac, ribbon button and thread from local market, Prima from America and Prad is making memories, added abit of inking and doodling.

And this is my layout (8x8)

Which I am very proud to say is made completely from plain cardstock...not a patterned paper in sight!!!

I am really pleased with this, the photo of Ella is so striking...I have the same one blown up and framed on the wall...I did not want to distract too much from it.

Card is all by Papermania, Doodling all by Me!!! Hand cut heart and Ella has been cut from cuttlebug curls and swirls alphabet.

4 comments:

Jackie said...

I just love your work :) and the black and pink LO is just gorgeous. The doodling is very clever.

Anonymous said...

love them BOTH

xxx

Hazel said...

Great card and LO. I love the doodling.

Leigh said...

gorgeous card and LO.