Hello and Welcome

to Crafti-n-Est...My place to share my love of craft with you.
Please browse my Posts, Pictures and ocasional waffle!!!
Email: egundry@warrington.ac.uk

Tuesday 5 June 2007

NIght at the Movies Challenge

Over on Bex`s forum a challenge was set to make a card with "The Wizard of Oz" theme...lucky for me a friends son celebrates his fourth birthday soon and he loves Lions.
Tables turned on this one...I actually raided the kids craft stash for this card, needed googly eyes and pipe cleaners!!!

Lion is cut in felt from a template I found in an ancient book all about Funky Foam...terrible book but has some fabulous templates in. Patterned paper is by Lasting Impressions and is called Chocolate Paisley. Brown card is good old Bazzill, sentiment has been cut with Typist and Hippie Chick alphabets, bit of inking to finish.

No comments: