Hello and Welcome

to Crafti-n-Est...My place to share my love of craft with you.
Please browse my Posts, Pictures and ocasional waffle!!!
Email: egundry@warrington.ac.uk

Sunday 10 June 2007

How Does Your Garden Grow...Pencil Lines Challenge



Had a fabby evening scrapping this page of Mia, only took the photographs this morning...hows that for a result, when I saw the Pencil Lines challenge I knew they would work.




Mia loves to help me in the garden, and she really does help too, she digs...with her own little tools even playing with worms!!! She sweeps up and does the weeding too, but most of all she loves to help when I water the plants with my boring RED watering can... out she comes with her barbie pink one.
This was the template provided by www.pencillines.com

And this is what I created

5 comments:

Jackie said...

That is just so lovely.

suebaru said...

WoW1 That was quick! thanks for sharing :)

domestic goddess said...

great LO, and super fast!!

Anam_Kihaku said...

beautiful work :) may we add it to the reader's gallery at Pencil Lines ? (email us - pencillinesketches@googlemail.com)

Anonymous said...

wow....gorgeous LO!!!!!!!!!