Hello and Welcome

to Crafti-n-Est...My place to share my love of craft with you.
Please browse my Posts, Pictures and ocasional waffle!!!
Email: egundry@warrington.ac.uk

Sunday 3 June 2007

First June Challenge on Just Bex

The first June challenge on the Just Bex forum has been set....yipeeeeeeeeee.




Was to create a card using a sketch. Here is the sketch
...and here is what I came up with...Fathers day card for FIL...I love these challenges I am so organised with my cardmaking!!!



Paper is all SEI, cardstock is bazzill, Stars, Tag and brackets are all from cuttlebug dies, arrow is hand cut, rub ons are lettraset, ribbons from local market...and just for fun a bit of inking and fake stitching.

If you fancy a crafty challenge check out the Bex forum...link at the top, for each challenge you complete you are awarded a point and the crafter with the highest points at the end of the month wins a prize...because points make prizes!!!

1 comment:

Paula Whittaker said...

wonderful card....love the papers.