Hello and Welcome

to Crafti-n-Est...My place to share my love of craft with you.
Please browse my Posts, Pictures and ocasional waffle!!!
Email: egundry@warrington.ac.uk

Wednesday 6 June 2007

Caardvarks Challenge

Have completed another challenge, did this one last night as have been out all day with the kids...see post below. This was for a http://caardvarks.blogspot.com challenge to use three papers all by different manufacturers.





This is what I came up with:



The three different papers are DCWV spotty from their spring stack, flair design, the green floral one and for the life of me I can`t remember who makes the gorgous pink floral one but it is definately not DCWV or Flair so there are my 3 different papers!!! Gingham ribbon, lace, ric rac and buttons are from local market, big bloom is from Eu Naturelle, the other blooms are all prima, "Enjoy" cut with Hippie Chick cuttlebug alphabet, bit of inking to finish. I really liked this challenge and am pleased with the results of mixing three different papers.

No comments: