Hello and Welcome

to Crafti-n-Est...My place to share my love of craft with you.
Please browse my Posts, Pictures and ocasional waffle!!!
Email: egundry@warrington.ac.uk

Monday 25 June 2007

Bad Blogger!!!

I am a very bad Blogger!!!


I am a very bad Challengee!!!




I have not taken part in any challenges for almost a week and I have not updated my blog for a very long time!!! Well a few days but its certainly not good!!!




I won a competition this week...Yeah!...Over on Bex`s forum, it was for my proud scrapbook page...this one:




So I am eagerly awaiting my prize...may mug the postie tomorrow!!!


Have completed one of my many challenges for the DCM midweek...last weeks anyhow!


Was to create a card with the word fabulous on it...here is what I came up with:
The patterned paper is by Junkitz and was a freebie with this months Scrapbook inspirations, Black cardstock is Bazzill and pink is Papernmania, Sassy stamp which always looks great with the "fabulous" stamp by Anita`s, Crystal brad by dovecraft and spotty brad is handpainted, spotty ribbon is from an ebay seller I think!?! Bit of doodling and inking for a change!

Oh and Harry survived his trip away with the school he returned home on Friday...absolutely exhausted.

Hope all is well TFL xxx

1 comment:

stampandscrap@mail.com said...

Thank you for taking part in my its all about you challenge.I can see why your proud of the proud layout,its lovely.Fits in so well with my challenge question. I can't wait to see your entries for the challenge sections that i will be doing