Hello and Welcome

to Crafti-n-Est...My place to share my love of craft with you.
Please browse my Posts, Pictures and ocasional waffle!!!
Email: egundry@warrington.ac.uk

Sunday 10 June 2007

Another Page Challenge

Over at http://collectively-yours.blogspot.com/ there is another scrapbook page challenge, to create a page with hidden journaling.


I like hidden journaling because it means not everybody can see what you have wrote as sometimes it can be quite personal or straight from the heart, it is also great for concealing terrible handwriting!!!


Anyway here is my page...titled "Girl put your records on"

I have created a little hinge using a folded strip of card that I stuck to the back of the photo mount and then to the scrapbook page, creating a flap for my hidden journaling, in this case Mia`s Playlist.

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

What a fab page, love the colours and the way you created your hidden journaling section.

Anonymous said...

Great page and I have loved browsing your blog too x