Hello and Welcome

to Crafti-n-Est...My place to share my love of craft with you.
Please browse my Posts, Pictures and ocasional waffle!!!
Email: egundry@warrington.ac.uk

Sunday 27 May 2007

Snuggle Time

For those of you that have visited my blog before...thank you very much....you will recognise the picture in this page. I have been scrapbooking for about seven years and have NEVER scrapped myself so this was a first for me...the challenge was create a Layout from a sketch.


Here is the sketch


And here is my layout

Paper is Ek Success and SEI Cardstock is Papermania, Prima flowers, quickutz photo anchors, buttons, spotty ribbon and embroidery thread from local market stall and cuttlebug heart.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just perfect - you are both beautiful - and I can't imagine why you do not like your photo taken

Lottie