Hello and Welcome

to Crafti-n-Est...My place to share my love of craft with you.
Please browse my Posts, Pictures and ocasional waffle!!!
Email: egundry@warrington.ac.uk

Friday 18 May 2007

The SATS are over!!!

Poor little children, aka Jack and Harry have been having their Sats tests and they are finally OVER

Will not know results for a while but as long as they have tried their hardest thats all that matters is what I have told them, Harry is 11 and is in final year of primary school and Jack is 14 and in year 9 of high school...I think too much pressure is put on the children regarding these tests...but hey I am only a mum, what do I know!!!

Crazy Photo Warning




Bit of chill out time...

...was chatting with the kids and telling a story of when I and my brother had stuck marshmallows on jacks head when he was about 2, we were young and foolish is all I will say!!! and the kids decided to do the same with fruit gums...funny piccies begging to be scrapped!!!

No comments: