Hello and Welcome

to Crafti-n-Est...My place to share my love of craft with you.
Please browse my Posts, Pictures and ocasional waffle!!!
Email: egundry@warrington.ac.uk

Sunday 27 May 2007

PIcture it Challenge

This challenge consisted of altering a mirror or a photo frame, I chose to alter a photo frame complete with little mini easel.


Not sure where I got the frame I have had it in my "to do something with" basket for a while, I like the fact that it is square though, the easel is from IKEA. The finished piece is destined for the girls bedroom I think.


Here is the before photoAnd here is the Transformed frame
Painted with pink acrylic paint, buttons, ribbon lace and ric rac from local market, gorgous prima flowers from Ebay America, charm and safety pin from an Ebay shop that I can`t offhand remember...bad customer...and gorgous piccie from 50% mummy and 50% daddy!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lovely - and a nice combination of the two of you.

lottie