Hello and Welcome

to Crafti-n-Est...My place to share my love of craft with you.
Please browse my Posts, Pictures and ocasional waffle!!!
Email: egundry@warrington.ac.uk

Monday 21 May 2007

Found this fantastic blog at the weekend whilst I was browsing other blogs


http://raggedroses.blogspot.com/


This is a very talented lady with some beautiful items on her blogs.


Was so inspired by her pages that I bought a new bag today...bargain £5 from tesco and jazzed it up with a hand crafted "corsage"...Now I am not the best sewer in the world, ask my Mum who usually has to do all my alterations for me...so I am very pleased with little old me.




Have spent this evening pottering in the garden, a little bit of weeding, dead heading my plants and a few photos too. Playing about with my camera I took these...







I love "playing" in the garden!!!

No comments: