Hello and Welcome

to Crafti-n-Est...My place to share my love of craft with you.
Please browse my Posts, Pictures and ocasional waffle!!!
Email: egundry@warrington.ac.uk

Monday 28 May 2007

Final Challenge Completed

Thats it I am all done...I have completed my 10 crafty challenges for the fabby forum



Fantastic weekend pure crafting, you will be pleased to know that I finally did my housework this morning though so my house smells like a fruit bowl!!! ...lemon scented cleaner...apple scented wipes...strawberry scented air freshner!!! yummeeeee


Okay so this challenge was to do a baby scrap layout I chose to do an 8 x 8 layout as I am loving this size at the moment.


Isn`t he lovely...this is Harry at about 18 months old...he is 11 now.

Papers are all from a DCWV scrapbook stack, title is cut with cuttlebug Hippie Chick and Typist, button and ribbon are from my local market, lots of inking and faux stitching to finish...I love this photo and it has been sat in my "photos to scrap" box for a while now.

No comments: