Hello and Welcome

to Crafti-n-Est...My place to share my love of craft with you.
Please browse my Posts, Pictures and ocasional waffle!!!
Email: egundry@warrington.ac.uk

Sunday 27 May 2007

Artist Trading Cards

People tend to either love these or hate them, a lot of my students have told me they can`t see the point of them, I am very excited about this challenge though because if I send them off to Bex she will send me four different ones...my first ever swap...yipeeeeeeeeee


The challenge was titled Summertime and four ATC`s on this theme had to be made, here are mine
They are titled Summer, Sun, Sea and Sand. Papers are Ek Success, hessian was from LCS, chiffon ribbon was from market stall, flip flop charms were from another ebay seller and the shells were from Southport beach!!!

No comments: