Hello and Welcome

to Crafti-n-Est...My place to share my love of craft with you.
Please browse my Posts, Pictures and ocasional waffle!!!
Email: egundry@warrington.ac.uk

Sunday 29 April 2007

Mini Maze Book



This is a mini maze book, the pages inside are made with just one sheet of 12x12 card, found the instructions here www.crafttvweekly.com/archive.html
The front and back of the book is mountboard again painted pink and covered with making memories cosmopolitan. I stuck the ribbon under the paper on the front and back cove to create the hinges. Added a giand bloom, taken apart from a bunch of silk daisies from the pound shop, gingham button and gingham ribbon. I am planning to fill this with "the many faces of Mia", as I have lots of little photos of her pulling various faces.

1 comment:

Rika said...

Love this!