Hello and Welcome

to Crafti-n-Est...My place to share my love of craft with you.
Please browse my Posts, Pictures and ocasional waffle!!!
Email: egundry@warrington.ac.uk

Tuesday 17 April 2007

I Love Tuesdays

Tuesday is my day off, the kids are at school and I get a whole day, well 9-3 all to myself. I spent a lovely morning shopping with my Mum for new crafty goodies, got a fab Scrapbook Storytelling book for half price, plannning on reading that tonight and some new stash too!!! Check out my latest creations, the keyring and the beaded dragonfly are the results of our credit card taking a bit of a hammering!!!

Caught up with the ironing when I got home............boring...................but then spent a couple of hours playing with my new bits and bobs.

Back to work tomorrow but I have a day off Jewelery making workshops to teach so should be a lovely day.

No comments: